Your home is your most valuable asset. If you’re thinking of selling, you need an agent that will deliver the best service – and the best price.
At Keller Williams, our agents pride themselves on their commitment to you. They offer the most personal service in UK estate agency – we call it the KW Difference.
Our agents have access to a local, national and international network to help them source the best offers for your property. What’s more, they will look after the entire sale, from valuation through to completion, acting as your end-to-end adviser on all parts of the transaction. We hope you will value this service so much, our agents will become your property adviser for life.
The seven steps to selling your home
Before selling your home you must be sure you are making the right decision. Then you can plan your strategy for selling. So start by asking these questions:
1. What are your reasons for selling your home? Do they justify the time and costs?
2. Have you calculated the costs of selling? As well as agency fees, you must also consider conveyancing and moving costs, as well as the cost of any new furniture or redecorating required.
3. At what price should you market the property? This is the most important factor when selling your home, and you need a good agent who understands the local market and can ensure you list your property at the right price.
4. What condition is your property in? Do you need to undertake repair work, re-decorate or re-stage your home for prospective buyers? A small investment can make a big difference to the price your property achieves and how quickly it sells – a good agent can give you the right advice on this.
5. How quickly do you need to sell? If you have already found a home or have a fixed timescale, let your agent know the full details so they can give you the best advice.
6. What offers would you accept if they come in below your selling price? You may receive a good offer early on – have you thought-through what offers you would be willing to accept?
7. Are you ready to complete if an offer comes in? Have you got your finances in place and started your search for your next home, so that you are ready to move on and in a good position to accept offers? OUR agents can help you prepare effectively and get your timing right.
Going the extra mile
Keller Williams offers a range of additional services to help maximise the value and reach of your property in the market. These include:
- Home staging, so that your property is dressed to impress prospective buyers
- Professional photography, including use of drone technology for aerial photos
- Bespoke marketing, including standalone websites and social media advertising
- The Gazeal contract, the fastest route to exchange
Gazeal: The fastest route to exchange
One of the services we offer to buyers and sellers at Keller Williams is the Gazeal contract, the fastest route to exchange. The Gazeal contract offers both buyers and sellers the security of exchange within the quickest possible timeframe, with all legal documents created in minutes and fast track conveyancing searches undertaken within just a few days. Under the Gazeal contract, both buyer and seller legally commit to completion at the outset, ending the risk of fall-throughs and rapidly speeding up the transaction process. For further information on using Gazeal as a seller or a buyer, visit the Gazeal website or contact us.
Whatever your requirements, if you are selling your home with Keller Williams, we will be with you every step of the way. For further information or for a free valuation please get in touch.