Lower Downs Road, Wimbledon, Merton, London SW20
Ref No: KE003-LI-SA287
This stunning and deceptively large Victorian terraced house in a sought after location close to transport links and local amenities is presented to market with original features and a private garden. Renovated for easy modern living with an open plan kitchen/ diner which leads directly out to the garden with bi-fold doors perfect for summer time entertaining. Designed with natural light throughout, lots of storage space and boasting four large and well proportioned double bedrooms, two bathrooms one could move in here tomorrow.
Walking in through the front door of the property a secure porch allows for additional storage and added security before entering the main house which opens up to a wide hallway and separate reception room on the right. Retaining an original fireplace and lots of natural light with large bay windows this is the perfect place to cosy up on a cold night or as a snug. The ground floor also boasts a modern cloakroom for guests.
At the end of the hallway one walks into the heart of the home - an amazing open plan kitchen/ diner. Masterfully created to allow for perfect flow from one end of the room directly to the garden, a beautifully engineered kitchen in its centre complete with an island and an utility room for maximum storage and purpose to keep the house in an orderly fashion.
On the first floor there is a beautiful family bathroom complete with a separate bath and shower enclosure as well as three double bedrooms. All bedrooms have lots of natural light throughout and have been thoughtfully created - the third bedroom has been increased in size by moving a pre-existing staircase to allow for maximum space. Further up on the second floor and into the loft is a large fourth bedroom with en-suite again tastefully designed with a modern shower enclosure and fixtures.
This property has been designed as 'forever' home with its modern design and abundance of space and will no doubt make for a perfect family home.
Wimbledon is famous for The Championships, Wimbledon held annually in the Spring as well as a good host of popular schools and shops. It has a family friendly atmosphere as well as a village feel with city amenities perfect for those who wish to live the best of both worlds.
Raynes Park Train Station - Zone 4
(An 8 minute walk to station from the property. Waterloo in less than 30 minutes from Raynes Park Station)
Wimbledon Train Station and Underground Station - Zone 3, District Line and Tramlink 3
Tenure - Freehold
EPC Rating D
Local Authority - London Borough of Merton
Contact Parmjot Bansoodeb - 07723 465 798
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SURREALTY LIMITED OR KELLER WILLIAMS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
- Off street parking
- Central Heating
- Private garden
- Chain Free
- Close to local amenities, popular schools and transport
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Newly Renovated and Beautifully Presented Throughout
- Downstairs Cloakroom
- Family Bathroom and En-suite Shower
- Open plan
- High specification
- High ceilings
- Bifolding doors
Disclaimer: The energy efficiency rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. The higher the rating the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills will be. The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The higher the rating the less impact it has on the environment. The Energy Performance Certificate for this dwelling was produced following an energy assessment undertaken by a qualified assessor.