Renmuir Street, Tooting, Wandsworth, Wandsworth, London SW17
Ref No: KE014-LI-SA307
Ref: #PPB044 OPEN HOUSE 23RD JUNE 2018 10am -1pm (by appointment only- please contact Parmjot Bansoodeb on 07723 465 798)
A large and modern three bedroom, two bathroom semi detached house with high ceilings throughout within walking distance to Tooting Station and Tooting Broadway Underground Station as well as several bus routes.
Added bonus of a large private garden as well as scope to extend into the loft and back (STPP). Great as a BTL or for families and professionals alike.
This is an exciting opportunity to acquire a semi detached house on the street in such pristine condition and in a prime location in London ready to move into.
Tooting is a fabulous location with its collection of high end bars, trendy restaurants and local amenities.
Tooting Station (Zone 3), Tooting Broadway Underground Station (Northern Line, Zone 3), Colliers Wood (Northern Line, Zone 3)
EPC Rating: E
Council: London Borough of Wandsworth
Contact Parmjot Bansoodeb - 07723 465 798
Agents Note: In accordance with Section 21 of the Estate Agency Act (1979) we must, by law, declare that the vendor of this property is a relative of a member of staff at Surrealty Ltd.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SURREALTY LIMITED OR KELLER WILLIAMS NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
- Public transport
- Street Parking
- Central Heating
- Wood Floors
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Private garden
- Large Garden
- Three Double Bedrooms
- Two Bathrooms (one bathroom with bath AND shower enclosure)
- Prime Location
- Chain Free and Freehold
- High specification
- High ceilings
- Close to amenities
Disclaimer: The energy efficiency rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. The higher the rating the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills will be. The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The higher the rating the less impact it has on the environment. The Energy Performance Certificate for this dwelling was produced following an energy assessment undertaken by a qualified assessor.