Lincoln Plaza, Canary Wharf, Tower Hamlets, London E14
Ref No: KE014-LI-SA178
22nd Floor 2 Bed/ 2 Bath Apartment with PARKING located in Duckman Tower, Lincoln Plaza. A truly iconic new development in Canary Wharf, just moments away from local transport. Offered furnished with an allocated parking space.
Arguably the best two bed apartment in the development given the view and level
- 22th floor of the Greenwich Tower/ Duckman Tower, Lincoln Plaza
Direct access to the roof garden
Own private balcony
Car Parking Space Included In The Price
Lincoln Plaza is a truly iconic new development in Canary Wharf. It is located moments away from local transport and within five minutes walk of the Canary Wharf shopping, restaurants and office blocks. The development has a range of facilities and should benefit from the on-going development of the surrounding area.
Size: 734 sq ft plus balcony
- living/ kitchen 7.5 x 3.4m / 24'6" x 11'1"
- master bedroom 4.0 x 2.8m / 13'0" x 9'2"
- second bedroom 4.5 x 2.5m / 14'8" x 8'2"
- storage room to the rear of the kitchen providing a useful additional space
priced at under £1,000 per square foot
External (covered) balcony
Fitted wardrobes in both bedrooms
Finished to a high standard, including:
- comfort cooling
- luxury bathroom design
- smeg kitchen appliances
- Hansgrohe bathroom refinements
The Best Views In The Development
- West facing
- River Thames, the City, Westminster, West London & gardens (image is genuine view from the apartment)
- also gives view on the O2 and Millharbour and Canary Wharf
- not affected by the ongoing development in the area
Walk Along The Corridor To The Roof Garden
- decking area with seating
- artificial grass area
- outdoor gym
Leasehold: 999 years
Developer: Galliard Homes
extensive resident facilities including:
- 24 hour concierge
- business lounge
- health club and spa (not yet open)
- swimming pool (not yet open)
- snooker suite (not yet open)
- private cinema
- 22nd floor roof garden terrace with external sky gym
- internal roof gardens
Estimated service charge: £3.60 per sq ft p.A.
Ground rent: £550 p.A.
- Private garage
- Wood Floors
- Fully furnished
- 24 hour concierge
- New build
- Underfloor heating
Disclaimer: The energy efficiency rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. The higher the rating the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills will be. The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The higher the rating the less impact it has on the environment. The Energy Performance Certificate for this dwelling was produced following an energy assessment undertaken by a qualified assessor.