Soho Square, Westminster, London W1D
Ref No: KE003-LI-RE49
#PMZ042 Superb and quiet Luxury two bedroom two bathroom apartment in prime central London with views over Soho Square Gardens, just minutes from Tottenham Court Road tube station.
The property benefits from its own entrance and is furnished with tasteful furniture. It offers a large open plan reception with a contemporary design kitchen, two double bedrooms with double beds, plenty of ample storage and 2 exceptionally spacious bathrooms.
This is a fantastic opportunity to live in one of London's most exciting locations within close distance to numerous restaurants, shops and local amenities.
The building is an original and historic property nearly 350 years old and has been recently subject to sensitive and comprehensive restoration. Many of Soho Square occupants are involved in creative and commercial arts such as music and films.
The property would also suit those choosing to work from home, using the second bedroom as an office space or flat sharers.
Location: (Zone 1) with the nearest tube stations:
* Tottenham Court Road (Northern, Central lines)
* Oxford Circus (Central, Bakerloo, Victoria lines)
Local Authority: City of Westminster
Council Tax: Band G £654.68 per year
Early viewing is highly recommended, please call for more details.
- Approx. 1000 Sq Ft.
- Secure Video Entry System with CCTV
- Own Private Entrance with Space for storing a Bicycle
- Contemporary Design with Wooden Floors throughout
- 3 Meter High Ceilings in Living Room
- Thermostat Controlled Underfloor Heating
- Built-in Wardrobes with ample Storage
- Open-Plan Fully Equipped Kitchen with Miele Appliances
- 2 Very Large Bathrooms with Marble Floors and Walls
- Offered Furnished with Long-Term Let
- Beds can be provided on Request
- High specification
- Central location
Disclaimer: The energy efficiency rating is a measure of the overall efficiency of a home. The higher the rating the more energy efficient the home is and the lower the fuel bills will be. The environmental impact rating is a measure of a home's impact on the environment in terms of carbon dioxide (CO2) emissions. The higher the rating the less impact it has on the environment. The Energy Performance Certificate for this dwelling was produced following an energy assessment undertaken by a qualified assessor.